Never Too Late To Congratulate
It was the very first time for me to get involved in a moment called
graduation. It was my bestfriends' graduation in Universitas Indonesia.
Actually, there were 5 of my schoolmates been graduated on that day.
Yet, with that such crowdy Balairung UI, it's really impossible to find
them :(
So I just could congratulate Vidia and Gilang in person. I had been Vidia's boarding house since the morning, yet the graduation was started at afternoon. For killing time, I was temporarily being make up artist for Vidia's mother and sister. :D I was a bit afraid I'd do it bad, but they said they like that :D Well, it did not look that bad at all, to be honest and a lil bit narcissist ;p
Happy graduation for all my friends, have a great life ahead and wish me soon to be a graduate too :3
So I just could congratulate Vidia and Gilang in person. I had been Vidia's boarding house since the morning, yet the graduation was started at afternoon. For killing time, I was temporarily being make up artist for Vidia's mother and sister. :D I was a bit afraid I'd do it bad, but they said they like that :D Well, it did not look that bad at all, to be honest and a lil bit narcissist ;p
| Nia (Vidia's sister) love her eyes :) |
| Gilang and Vidia. FYI, Gilang is LULUSAN TERBAIK FISIP UI. It's a big wow, proud of you brother! |
| muka kucel tiada tara, dandannya udah dari subuh, acara mau ashar baru mulai .___. |
| isn't she lovely :D |
Happy graduation for all my friends, have a great life ahead and wish me soon to be a graduate too :3
0 komentar