O, These Endless Weeks ~_~

by - Oktober 17, 2012

Warning: This post will be full of somewhat a bunch of grumbling and complaining, so you are not encouraged to read if you kinda hate hearing complains *smirk* What might be worse is this post will be super random and having mixed-twist topic, and written in mixed language too *grin*

Assalamualaykum...

How's your weeks?
Mine? They went too tiring, honestly. They're not bad at all, well yeah, small bad things happened I think, but they're not that bad at all. They were just too tiring -,-

For most of people, their weeks would end at friday, while mine ends at wednesday. Wednesday is the last day I have class in a week. It seems like I would have a longer weekend right, but it's not like that at all TvT. Since about three years ago I started giving tutorial for elementary up till high school student. Mostly my tutoring schedule would be at evening. This semester I have almost every day schedule, which means I spend my almost every evening tutoring them. All of all, I'm not that shocked with these hectic activities.

Shortly, my weeks were spent like:
Monday : College Class (8-10 AM) - doing college assignment (11AM-2 PM) - Tutoring 2 students (3 - PM)
Tuesday : College Class (7 AM- 3 PM) - Tutoring 2 students (4 - 10 PM)
Wednesday : College Class (8 AM -3 PM) - Tutoring 2 students ( 4-10 PM)
Thursday : spare time up until 3 PM - Tutoring 1 student (3-6 PM)
Friday : would start doing assignment for the next week and tutoring some students
Saturday: Again with the assignment and tutoring, I also have weekly meeting with Muhammadiyah students association
Sunday : Weekly recitation, again with the assignment, and tutoring

So I only have lazy days at thursday, which is still OK for me (most of my friends said that's crazily busy, tapi aku sih udah biasa). However these 3 weeks, I have no weekend at all T-T. That's due to my Gladikarya colloquium last week. My team and I had to prepare every single thing for this last session of our Gladikarya period. FYI Gladikarya is like KKN for mostly college students in Indonesia. It's a part of people empowerment programs of the school to send their pupils to get involve in real society and learn how to apply their knowledge in a real life.

Beside,  I also had 2 translation project which I have to finish during these hectic weeks. And THEY DRAINED ME OUT! T___________T I have been sleeping less than 4 hours almost every night, having my eyes too tired in morning classes, spending too much time in front of my lappy. What even worse, these weeks were also exam weeks of my students. They asked for more tutoring schedules, made me wonder if only I were amoebas who can split their self into two -______- In saturday, I still have to spend a WHOLE day in a colloquium class.  *kelasnya ber AC yang bikin kulit kering, mata kering, kantong kering *lhoh*

Oh yeah, I found these past two weeks and one present week endless! And they totally drained me out! What made it worse is my habbit to skip meals when I got too busy. I might end up having only one meal a day -__-. And it totally ruins my body system, causes me catch could, cough, fever, and totally feel unwell, while I can't yet take a rest. About my body and condition it turns worse when I feel the pain coming from every part. So I caught cold, caused my dizzy, unstoppable runny nose, and cough, my stomach feels weird as well, and my hair being sooooo "lepek" even after being washed, and my face... I surely think I never had worse skin before T_T.

Regarding my skin problem I will tell about that in next post *because I found it too long* :D

You May Also Like

0 komentar