The Revival!

by - September 30, 2012

Oh my... so what should I do to just get rid all this awkwardness from being too long in hiatus mode? :D

My last post, which was my saying temporarily goodbye for this blog because I'd been too enjoying posting-and-reblogging in my tumblr, was posted about a year ago. And now, after almost a year since my last blog, I decide to have a comeback blog, here ini blogspot! So, what does make my comeback?

First, the lack of writing skill improvement I'd gotten from tumblr. To be honest, I should take the blame on me as I could see many bloggers in tumblr had a very productive writing activity though. So, yes, it's my bad.  The impact of being so lazy to write is my easily-to-get-bored feeling, and sometime I feel emptiness as well. Don't know exactly why, probably as they say that writing is one of the best way of self healing. In addition, my little sorority sister, Sani said, writing is one part of AGE-DEFYING!!! You believe it? It's up to you though. But so far, with this lack of writing activity, oh yes, I felt more and more slothful, and yeah, lost my youth spirit, I think. Therefore, in order to stay young forever, I proclaim to write more and more. Who knows that writing can be more efficient than any skin care product that ever been made :D

Second, I need a friend to record my memory, my daily life, my journey, my idea, and my vision as well. And who can do it is just my blog :3 What I regret the most from this reason is my super amazing journey last year in USA, I just had made in into a very short photo journal. Poor for that such a lifetime precious journey. To write it now, after a year it was, will be ok, I guess. So, don't take me as an exaggerated one if I post some writing about my last year trip. It's just my method to be more grateful in my life, and after all, it may inspire some of you to have a journey abroad as well, right?

The last one, I think is because by writing, I can make my self more well-organized, at least in evaluating and planning :)

So let's start with this October targets :

  • Getting recent TOEFL Scores.
The last time I enrolled an ITP TOEFL was when I applied for IELSP from IIEF. I scored 547 which is if I got just 3 points higher, I wouldn't be able to apply that scholarship :). I actually enrolled one more time for my final test in LCI Virginia Tech, but it was a mess. Let's say I didn't really do the test wholeheartedly since it was the last day in the class, which everything was a bit too hectic. Futhermore, I skipped about 15 questions in grammar part, which is always be my favorite one for no reasons but because I don't realize that that part had 5 pages instead of 4 :(.  My score was degraded in to 529, my group mates' scores were degraded as well, so I won't count that score. Hihi. I aim to get 600 for my upcoming test, for that reason, I plan to have an intensive self practicing, writing blog in English for example :)
  • Start to have investment
As what I've gotten from my lectures, I'd rather having an investment than saving. I planned to invest gold coins as the trend nowadays. It's too bad that my honorarium as private tutor was spent like a flash :( haha. especially for my last lecture fee. Ok, from now on just take it seriously, from this month let's start to collect gold, coins by coins :)
  • Weight Loss
This one is a WORLD CLASS problem! >,< After being in home for just 3 days, I gained weight, again, more. Oh God, It's mostly caused by my bad diet and too lazy (lazy, again) to exercise. Having everyone said that I look more "ngegemesin" is enough reasons to start diet and exercising seriously. Skipping, Sit up, Swimming! Fighting! Must have lost weight before Akang's graduation to have a pretty photoshoot. :D
  • Finishing my research proposal
Since I took a furlough-study for my short term study in US, I've been relatively late on doing my research from the same generation students. I planned to finish my research in the end of this year, and get graduated in the beginning of next year. Yet, with the lectures I've left, it was a bit hard for me to handle my last project as well, since I still had 3 lectures to do every weeks. However, I would start to finish what I have started :)

Those targets, seem a bit too worldly, huh? that's just because I don't think I should expose too much about my spiritual thingy. Kinda too sad if I said too much about me planning to be more religious by blah-blah-blah, yet for one little reason I complain too much in twitter, like, what's so wrong from life for you to have that too much grudge?






You May Also Like

0 komentar