Current Project and Deep Condolence

by - Oktober 11, 2012

Assalamualaykum

Oke, I'm going to start with my condolence first. Dika, Akang's best friend passed away yesterday. It was a shock, just like everything seemed vanished at a flash. I was tutoring my student that evening, and texting Akang in spare time. Actually we were having hard time tho, and the situation was a little bit gloomy-- we had already made up, yet still a little bit awkward. It was raining hard, and suddenly Akang texted me

"Dika meninggal ;("

Innalillahi wainnailaihi raajiun. I completely didn't know what to say, just kept texting Akang with a sad emoticon. I didn't know Dika personally-- probably we had met several times without knowing each other. The thing is from what Akang told me, he was a very good friend of his. He was a marboth at my campus mosque, and pretty amazingly religious for a guy with a very good sense of humor and a bunch of silly stories of himself. They are enough reason for Akang--and I, would be missing him so deeply.

Since last year he suffered Colon Tumor which forced him to get several treatment in hospital and take a temporary leave from college. After having a surgery from a hospital in Cianjur, his tumor got worse so he was moved to Darmais hospital in Jakarta. Yes, his colon tumor ended up being cancer :(

Akang asked me to look in him in the last Eid Fitri, yet, he was at home at the time. Probably he wanted to spend Eid Fitri with whole his family around, knowing it would the last for him.

"Dika seperti udah ikhlas sama sakitnya. Ga tega banget aku liatnya, Neng." Akang texted me. I know how deep the scar in his heart, having to say good bye to a very best friend to talk with. I hope you two could continue all the left chat in heaven late.

 It's so sad to know that you won't be around us anymore Dika, yet it is a relief, now that you won't have anymore pain. Have a peaceful long dream there, may Allah widen your place there, rest in peace.

So that is the story of my condolence now. So, about my current project, I am doing recall, rewrite, repost and and off course re-memorize for my blog revival. Now I am having about 15 drafts on my dashboard to be finished. Most of them are memories about my journey to USA last year. God, it's been a year, huh? It always surprises me how time flies. FYI, I won't post it with current date, instead I will customize the post date with an approximate date when I experienced that. So they won't be floating and would be such a camouflage as if I am that consistent in blogging. Hihihi :D

In addition I will also post some of my tumblr post here, and will have my tumblr being kinda photo blog instead. You can browse all of my customized-post-date post in label REPOST. Yet, it's not ready tho, I am still doing them, in the middle of craziness assignment from lecturer *smile*

You May Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Hi Izzah :)

    Thank you for paying a visit to my blog :) I really appreciate it :) Before that, condolences to your Abang's best friend. Innalillah. It must be very hard for him :/

    So I got to know that you went to USA last year. That's amazing! I have never been there before and it's definitely in my wish list ;)I would love to know more about it though. You went there to further your studies, am I right? Where do you plan to further your study next? :)

    Anyway, it's nice knowing you & Happy Birthday! <3

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Bella, thanks for visiting back :) You are welcome so much. I went to US for short term. It as two moths in autumn last year. Now I am still doing my undergraduate research while hunting some scholarship for my post graduate later...

    Yeah it was great back then. It is so nice to have a friend who has big dreams to go around the world too :) Anyway, hope my upcoming posts will make you pleased.

    Again it is so nice to know you too. Btw, my birthday is in November just like your sister supposed birth month :D

    BalasHapus