What's Been Rolling Up This While...

by - Januari 04, 2013

Alooooohaaaaa, *grin*


It's been like forever *again and again* I left this blog on hiatus mode, kekeke. I've been in a state of too hard to find good timing to post anything here, despite of some remarkable moments happened this while. And I am not really sure about the term I use for the title. It's like some words just came up to my mind, well, just let it says as I want to sum up how I've been this while :)

This November and December had been fulfilled with routine thingies, like school, tutoring and my affiliation in Muhammadiyah Student Association. In 22nd of Dec we held a big event as my generation last program. It was great to have them as a part of my campus life. Yeah, it's always nice to have a place like"home" when you are indeed far apart from yours . And I couldn't say enough thanks to the big family of Ikatan Mahasiswa Muhammadiyah Bogor to give me niche here, especially for great people of Ikatan Mahasiswa Muhammadiyah Institut Pertanian Bogor.

I had told you about my skin problem on my previous post. It has been getting much better by the way *woohoo*. And now, I was like in the state of "rempongisme" when it comes to the skin care B-) I was like sooooooooooo picky on trying product for my skin care. Currently I am on progress using Formula Medica which you can find the thread on Female Daily Forum. I was impressed so far, despite of the fact that I still on purging stage. It's a bit painful! Yeah, beauty is pain, dear. And yeah, it's rempong *couldn't find right term in English, maybe troublesome, yet it's not quite right* Every night I have to apply like 3-4 kind of product, so do I do in the morning. Oh yeah, it's it's quite rempong for a person who is very anti-rempong like me :D. And sure, beauty is rempong kekekkeke

I would probably make some review about how I've been through with this Formula Medica product here. So far I think my skin looks clearer, a bit glowy, and no breakout at all :) I'm still on progress so that I am still on stage of soft-peeled skin, a bit dry patched, it's been solved since I also get a product to solve that in the set. And what's so great of this FM, I got an intense consultation with the expert :) So not only buying, I also have right to ask as many as question about skin care thingy, and she will help pleasure-fully. The sad thing is now she is on the stage of not accepting a newbie for her consultation since she's overwhelmed with too much request*which is most of them are not even reasonable*.

So, the next news is the greatest news * big grin* what's that? hang on....
.
.
.

Tadaaaaaaaaa


Congratulation for Mr. Gumilang Khairulli S.Pt

Alhamdulillah, after having hard time with bureaucracy in his faculty, my Akang has been passed the last stage of his bachelor degree. In 3rd of January he had been passed as a graduate of Faculty of animal Husbandry Bogor Agriculture University. Not necessarily to say I am happy right? It was a great moment to see his hard work finally paid off. And I am glad I can give him support as much as I can do. I spent almost everyday before his last test schedule just being around him. Not much I could do actually, since I don't really understand what his research is about, so I've just been being around, doing my stuff, sometimes being amusing maybe kekekeke. 

Despite of his test schedule, Akang still took me to many places by the way. I was quite absurd as well. There's a day he asked me to go to Depok, by motorcycle. It was seriously unreasonable. Depok? For what? Motorcycle? Seriously? It was just because we were having like a a little quarrel in the night before, and he wanted to go out with me to make up. Kekekeke. And guess what? we were totally exhausted when we arrived home. Seriously, Bogor-Depok with Motorcycle is a big NO NO! HOT and TRAFFIC, is a perfect combo!And what so cute was he was feeling sorry that I couldn't enjoy our trip since we just went to Depok mall and having lunch in A&W kekekeke. However, I have no reason to complain, it's always fun when we made up after having hard time, seriously :) *too many "seriously in this paragraph*

What makes me wonder is, he still asked me to go out in new year eve, which is a bit silly for me kekekee. He said that he wanted to pay his promise to go out with me to see new year eve fireworks last year, which he finally couldn't. Yet, this new year eve, I fhave already made up my to-do list, and the more important thing was HE HAD TO STUDY FOR HIS TEST! Kekekeke, and I told him that rather than seeing fireworks I would be much more happier to see him study for good result of his test.

I couldn't ask more by the way, these last months, we were having great times together, despite of some little quarrel. Going out, watching movie, having lunch or dinner in small merchant near our campus, or just having chit-chat together, it's soooooo treasure-able!:)

I am having a last semester test these two weeks ahead. I hope it will be great! :) You too have a great time! And have a great great 2013:)

You May Also Like

0 komentar