Taman Bunga Nusantara Cipanas

by - Januari 08, 2013


This one can be your alternative trip destination, especially for those of you who lives in Jabodetabek. Taman Bunga Nusantara is in frontier of Bogor and Cianjur town. I went there last year--yeaaah, what a super duper late report! Well, let it be.

The trip had been planned from last two years, and Akang and I finally found best time to go there. It was in early January last year, after my long trip to USA. We went there with Akang's moped--as always, and feeling drained out in the end of the just like always as well.

So nothing much to say lah, just check on the photos. It was a very bright day back then, a good lighting for outdoor photo-ing. The bad side was I remember how shiny and sweaty day it was. It's Puncak, so compared to Bogor, it's still much cooler. However I do recommend you to apply sun screen stuff as best as you can do. Since it's an outdoor park, and you'll have to walk walk and walk, until you find your self couldn't even make a single more step *kidding*. Seriously YOU DON'T WANT TO GET THAT SINFUL SUNBURN, just like what I got, since I didn't bring my sunscreen along in order to re-applying :(



















Errrr....
sorry for not giving photos that really show the decorative flower and plants there, instead of my joyful face for finally being able to go there yay! Again, sorry -_-

I hope you still can manage to see how beautiful this tourism site is... It is! And I do recommend this place to be a family or education trip destination. With only around IDR 20K-30K (I forgot the real price) for entrance ticket, this one is worth every penny!

*note: I got some problem with the uploader, so that some of photos (which shows the flowers) couldn't manage to be uploaded. Internet here sucks, I know. So I'll fix it once I got better internet access.

OVERALL RATE: 4.5 from 5, I found the downside is about the road access which is still a little bit not appropriate. I'm not really sure how to go there by public transportation since I went there with our private vehicle. ANd also, it's not in the main road, so I guess you guys need to ask some resident for direction. They are always willing to help by the way (based on my experience).

Well, catch you letter, time to study. I have a test for Business Strategy and Policy tomorrow morning... Hope it'll be nice :)

Za's Out

You May Also Like

0 komentar