Bourne

by - Maret 26, 2011

Buatku film ini nggak ada matinya. Keren. Tiga sekuelnya sama-sama five from five starred. Tiap diminta ngasih rekomendasi, film Matt Damon ini nggak pernah ketinggalan. For a short duration as common movie, to create those such plots is genius for me. Actually I don't like this such genre, about war, murder, massacre, somehow I love mysterious movie providing unexpected plots.

You can read the summary of this movie at imdb, if you don't get interested somehow, I think you still have considering to watch. The all sequels are damned great. and it will increase your intelligence, instead of watching teen genre which provides lack of  your brain "nutrition". Another reason why you should try to watch (If you had not yet) Matt Damon is verily damned cool there... Especially for someone who loose his memories. Or may be getting amnesia will make guys more gorgeous ? EH

And, still for me, learning english from movies and songs are best :)

You May Also Like

0 komentar